These docs are provided by the community please use at your own risk
First of all if this is your first APE into the world of crypto welcome! Before you YETH all your coins at the market we are going to take you through a few steps so that your attempt to make your wife's boyfriend jealous is successful and you can enjoy copious amounts of coins of your own.
To get started on MOBILE you are going to need a few tools and links to get you started.
- Download Trust Wallet from the App Store or PlayStore
- Backup your trust wallet seed into your cold storage books
- Add tokens to Trust Wallet (TW) that you want to hold. For sure at least Smart Chain (BNB) and BUSD (BEP20).
- iOS Users need to re-enable the browser inside of trust wallet
- Go to Binance or your exchange of choice and buy BNB
- If you are in the US the BNB you get from Binance will be BEP2 not BEP20 (Smart Chain) BNB so we will need to use the built in Trust Wallet dex to exchange it from BEP2 to BEP20
- If you aren't in the US Binance will ask you if you want BEP2 BNB or BEP20 BNB for using on Smart Chain we need BEP20
Enable the Browser as mentioned above in step 4
Click on Browser tab (INSIDE OF TRUST WALLET) and use the browser in TW to go to app.0.exchange
At the top select the network you want to use for example Smart Chain
If you go into the TW browser and you can't click on any links restart Trust Wallet completely
If you appreciate what we are doing feel free to send some ETH AVAX or BSC to the address below