These docs are provided by the community please use at your own risk
Welcome to polygon! Polygon is a new EVM compatible blockchain that has really taken off recently. To get your liquidity over to the Polygon blockchain you are going to need a few things.
- Matic for paying gas. You can grab that from your favorite cex (central exchange) but pay attention to what network you are getting it on.
- Zero to match with your Matic to enter the LP Pool. Send some over the Zero Bridge
- Add the tokens you want to hold so MetaMask is ready and you're able to see the coins' balance.
Get some Matic
- Before you will be able to do anything with your matic on the polygon network you will need some matic to pay fees.
- You can buy it from a CEX (Central Exchange) like Ascendex.com
- Please pay attention to which blockchain your CEX is using though Ascendex mentioned above supports matic withdrawals on the polygon network but some others will sell you erc20 matic which will need to then be bridged over.
Below is a list of important addresses for the Polygon chain
Scammers are out there minting tokens that have the same names and same supply but only one will have the valid contract address.
Using Official Matic Bridge
Browse to https://wallet.matic.network and connect your MetaMask on the ETH Chain
If you appreciate what we are doing feel free to send some ETH AVAX or BSC to the address below