The information and documentation are provided by the community, please use at your own risk
The project is currently pivotting to a new model (the current one is still live, the new model not yet), with a new token $RELAY, please check this page for more information
What is the Zero Exchange
The Zero Exchange is at its core a multi and cross chain decentralized exchange. Its ethos is to fully embrace the decentralized aspects of crypto and to grow a thriving and engaged community, backed by a dedicated project team identifying the opportunities (features, technical, partnerships, etc) to build as a 1st mover a model for the future of crypto trading on multiple chains in a one stop shop, except that the future is now.
Official statement from the white paper
ZERO Exchange is a fully decentralised protocol for automated liquidity provision.
The ZERO Exchange Protocol realigns incentives for network participants by introducing revenue sharing and community driven network effects to the popular AMM model.
Chains currently connected
- Polygon (Matic)
- Done, waiting for the parachains to go live:
Uniswap can be replaced entirely by the Zero Exchange on Ethereum: The exact same tokens can be traded on both exchanges.
- Website: https://www.0.exchange/
- Ticker: $ZERO
- CoinGecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/0-exchange
- CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zero-exchange/
Please note that they have not yet updated their site with the new logo (there has been a rebranding in March).
- Price on the Ethereum chain: https://chartex.pro/?symbol=UNISWAP%3AZERO.93A574&interval=60
- Price on Dextools: https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0x40f0e70a7d565985b967bcdb0ba5801994fc2e80
Utility of the ZERO token
- Liquidity Mining rewards (= "farming" ZERO tokens + earning a percentage of the trading fees)
- Initial Farming Offerings (= "farming" other tokens than ZERO)
- Initial DEX Offerings: Winning allocations in IDO's on the Zero Gravity launchpad
- Soon: Access to multi chain charting (partnership with ChartEx) integrated in the Zero interface
- If you hold enough ZERO or CHART tokens in your wallet, you can already use the charts on ChartEX website
- Check in the Zero partnerships page ("ChartEx2") the requirements to be able to use ChartEx
- Offers a possibility to transfer tokens from one chain to another even if the Zero Exchange wouldn't support these or there is no liquidity on the Zero Exchange
Exchange was launched at the end of January 2021.
Token presale or investors
No presale, no investors. The team invested 60 ETH of their own to bootstrap the project.
Some achievements of the project since going live
First project to:
- Build a DEX on the Avalanche chain
- Build a bridge between the Ethereum and Avalanche chains
- Build a bridge between the Avalanche and BSC chains
- Build a bridge between Avalanche and Polygon chains
- Build a bridge to Kusama/DOT parachains in partnership with Moonbeam
- The Zero Exchange will likely be the first DEX to be ready and operational on these parachains
- Integrate ChartEX
- Token emission: Initial white paper
- Token burn: The Zero team has burned 50 millions tokens
Current circulation supply
Calculated on this link
Fees and is it really zero fee?
Check this FAQ over fees for more information.
Cross chain/bridging fees
Check the Zerobridge for more information.
Who is the team?
Check this FAQ about the team